ARE YOU A HAULER?
First thing to do is start a private group if you haven’t already and call for feeders in the dangerous games channel; having single haulers in their own PGs will hopefully cut down on instancing issues and “ghost cargo.”
Now, here is what is needed for hauling:
- A big ship with 200T of cargo MINIMUM (Conda or Cutter, T9 or Vette in a pinch but something with jump range preferably)
- Collector limpet controller and limpets (two size 3 controllers works nicely for 4 active limpets total)
- Cargo space, lots of cargo space
- Shields! Do not ever haul without shields in this post-2.1 wasteland unless you want your hard work reduced to fine particulate matter spread across the cosmos
- Fuel scoop recommended, it’s a 125ly journey to Jaradharre and a 535kls trip to Gohar station on top of that
What you want to do is sit outside Bell in Gilya with your limpets active (remember, when you deploy limpets do not have cargo targeted or they will self-destruct once they collect); try not to fly around any more than you need to, especially while your limpets are active, as more players in the instance can cause the cargo to detonate against your scoop when they collect.
I would suggest you start with around 20 limpets in cargo as spares, and have feeders drop off extra limpets if you run out due to the limpets suiciding prematurely. Once your holds are full, let your feeders know and begin the long haul to Jaradharre. Remember, it’s a long flight (535kls) to Gohar, so why not listen to Radio Skvortsov on the way there?
ARE YOU A FEEDER?
Find a hauler who needs feeders in the dangerous games channel; remember even big ships can feed, so if you were hauling previously, consider transitioning to feeding if there’s a lot of haulers active at once. You will need to get 24 units of weapons at once (so have at least that much space free), then fly out to your hauler outside of Bell.
Generally the best way to drop is to be nose-to-nose with them, so that your cargo bay will drop out directly beneath them and yourself; this will minimize the amount of time the hauler has to spend reorienting and chasing cargo. Try to drop your cargo around 4 or 5 units at a time to prevent them from detonating on each other. Once you’re done, fly back to the station and dock; the market will generally refresh around 10-15 minutes at a time. Once the hauler is full, wish them luck on their journey and check the channel to see if any other haulers need feeding.